Business may have several frustrations with Google advertising, including:
- Cost: Google advertising can be expensive, especially for highly competitive keywords or industries.
- Ad fraud: Some business owners may feel that their ads are being fraudulently clicked on by bots, resulting in wasted ad spend.
- Ad relevance: Business owners may find that their ads are not being shown to the most relevant audience, resulting in low click-through rates and conversion rates.
- Ad placement: Some business owners may find that their ads are being shown in undesirable locations, such as on mobile devices or on sites with low traffic.
- Lack of control: Business owners may feel that they have little control over how their ads are being shown and where they are being shown, and may not be able to optimize their campaigns effectively.
- Constant changes in Google policies and algorithm : Business owners may find it difficult to keep up with the frequent changes in Google’s advertising policies and algorithms, which can make it hard to maintain a successful campaign.
- Difficulty in measuring ROI: Some business owners may find it difficult to measure the return on investment (ROI) for their Google advertising campaigns, which can make it hard to justify the cost of the advertising.
Browse the articles on this site to solve ’em all.